So, I travelled to Shepparton on Sunday to have a stall at their monthly craft and produce market. I shared the space with my papa who was selling his beautiful handcrafted boxes, chopping boards and other wooden delights. It was a beautiful sunny day, however the stall fell on the same day as a massive bike ride that blocked off all the main surrounding streets, keeping alot of people away from the market!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Shepparton Craft & Produce market
So, I travelled to Shepparton on Sunday to have a stall at their monthly craft and produce market. I shared the space with my papa who was selling his beautiful handcrafted boxes, chopping boards and other wooden delights. It was a beautiful sunny day, however the stall fell on the same day as a massive bike ride that blocked off all the main surrounding streets, keeping alot of people away from the market!
Labels:
country,
jewellery,
market stall,
Shepparton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment