I've been fairly quiet on here of late, as a lot has been happening- I've moved studios, started a new job, and headed back to uni to study my masters in arts management?! I'm actually moving studios again as of tomorrow- to a beautiful space in the city, sharing with the lovely artist Hannah Bertram.
A few new handmade cards have been added to my store in the last few days- all one of a kind, so they must be grabbed quickly. New jewellery will be up very soon too.
I'll keep you posted over the next few weeks about a new art show I have coming up. It will be held at Hunter Gatherer in Fitzroy, Melbourne.
Check out the new issue of Dig BMX mag, to see a Collingwood article- featuring the Anchor BMX Boys, Chopper Reid, and other intriguing features of Collingwood culture. It's tops!

No comments:
Post a Comment