Today we worked on my caravan and I promised pictures, so here they are:
The caravan is pretty much a shell at this stage, we sealed up all the edges and nooks so that rain won't seep in..
![]() |
| the magical backdrop for the caravan restoration |
![]() |
| the chook yard |
![]() |
| then the painting begins... |
![]() |
Unfortunately we didn't have enough dusky green to paint the van so we have gone with a mixture of creams and whites, scraped together from old paints that were lying around in the shed..
![]() |
| first coat done! |
And as the day draws to an end my little caravan is fresh as a daisy with her new coat of paint, there's still a while to go though! I'm so sad I have to leave her tomorrow and head back to Melbourne..








No comments:
Post a Comment